Most pre-workouts are designed for bodybuilders and powerlifters, not combat sports athletes. Plus, they often contain compounds that lead to a muscle pump. This is great if you are trying to get that “pumped” look and feeling as you’re hoisting iron. But most fighters and cardio-based athletes have a different agenda.
They are more concerned with getting a steady stream of energy to fuel them through hours of tough training. With the regular pre-workouts on the market, they are left to their own devices to find something that works.
To give you an example, here is a real-world scenario that may sound familiar to you. Let’s say you just started an MMA or BJJ practice session, and you are doing hard grappling rounds.
Your training partner shoots in for a double and end ups going caught in a guillotine choke. You think you have it locked in, so you just keep squeezing and squeezing.
Unfortunately, the choke does not work and your training partner—or opponent had this been a competition—frees his head. Now you’re left with arms that feel like freshly poured bags of concrete.
Of all the things that can go wrong with a combat sports athlete, this is quite possibly the worst because you are left almost helpless.
There is good news though! At USA SUPPLEMENTS, the last thing we want to see you do is tap out or get knocked out. And this is why we have created the first ever MMA TRAINING PRE WORKOUT formula called CARDIO MAX! This is specially designed for MMA athletes, Brazilian jujitsu fighters, wrestlers, boxers, and all athletes who only want cardio and endurance without the pump!
CARDIO MAX works by boosting your energy levels and keeping them elevated throughout the duration of your training session or match. As an added bonus, you will experience a raised core body temperature, which comes in handy if you are trying to burn more calories and cut weight.
Another thing that sets CARDIO MAX apart from the rest of the pack is its clean ingredient profile. There are no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, GMOs or additives that can often cause adverse reactions.
You then have a blend of natural herbs and extracts that work synergistically to give you the best bang for your buck. Here are some of the notable ingredients and what they specifically do for your body.
- Hoodii Gardonii—An extract from an African succulent plant. It is mainly known to help suppress appetite, which is important while cutting weight.
- Green Tea Leaf—A natural stimulant that raises the internal body temperature, plus boosts brain function, which comes in handy when you are trying to stay focused during training and competition.
- Theobromine—A derivative of raw cacao(chocolate), which is actually a fruit in its purest, rawest form. This gives you more sustained energy and also helps open the lung bronchioles, giving you more aerobic capacity.
- Chromium—Also known as chromium picolinate, this substance helps keep blood sugar levels stable in the body. The end result is more balanced energy and a better ability to burn fat.
- Maca Root—An extract that comes from a plant in the fields of Peru. It has long been used as a remedy for sexual function that dates back thousands of years. Fast forward to today and aside from its effect on libido, it also helps with stamina, strength and recovery from hard workouts.
The rule of thumb in combat sports is, never let it go to the judges. If you play your cards right and use CARDIO MAX, you will surely be able to avoid that fate. But remember, you still have to train hard.
It’s an all or nothing effect. Even though CARDIO MAX can take you to the next level, you still have to eat right, train right, rest properly and put the work in to fully maximize your results.