If you’ve been thinking of a cool, new fad that will benefit your mind and body, it probably didn’t involve Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Drink. In fact, apple cider vinegar is the little-known secret to a fit body and a clear mind. It has been used for hundreds of years to address a multitude of ailments and problems.
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) for weight loss is well documented and is made from all-natural ingredients, mainly fermented apple juice. It is then combined with mixed with bacteria (called acetobacter) and yeast and given time to ferment. Fermentation is a process that turns the sugars into alcohol. Due to its acidic nature, apple cider vinegar has some great disinfecting properties and can be taken in a variety of forms, including as a pill. Below are the benefits of apple cider vinegar pills.
Apple cider vinegar has been a healthy alternative for thousands of years. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties have made it a popular option for people around the world. In fact, the Romans even used it as early as 55 B.C. along with the ancient Babylonians and Greeks.
10 + 1 Bonus Of The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar Pills, For The Body
ACV for weight loss is a very affordable health supplement. You can take it raw (typically unfiltered) or you can mix it with water or juice. Having been cited as having a positive impact on wellness and health.
Boosts Immunity and Detoxifies: ACV has tons of great compounds, and that includes probiotics and antioxidants. Probiotics and anti-oxidants are chock full of good bacteria and acetic acids, components that are known to help with detoxifying the body, lowering blood sugar and increasing immunity.
- Relieves Heartburn: Digestive juices can be corrosive. They are often needed to break down the foods and drinks we eat. We have a protective lining in our stomachs but not in our esophagus. Acids from our digestive tracts that make it into our throats cause burning and irritation. Certain protective cells within the stomach prevent the acid from causing inflammation, but these cells do not exist in the esophagus. If stomach acid and digestive juices reflux back into the esophagus, this can cause uncomfortable heartburn.
- Can Help Colds and Allergies: ACV comes from apples which are a fruit that is high in a number of things such as vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B1, folic acid, niacin, vitamin C, phosphorus, potassium and the list goes on. These components help to not only boost immunity to stop colds and allergies before they start, but they also aid in regulating them and stopping them from getting worse.
- Help with Digestion: Indigestion often comes from an imbalance in the gut. Taking apple cider vinegar each day can prevent the build-up of excess bacteria and ward against things like constipation or diarrhea. Apple cider vinegar also helps to produce more HCL or hydrochloric acid. HCL helps the body to break down elements such as carbs, fats and other compounds found in everyday food and drink.
- Promotes Muscle Repair: After a strenuous workout or just due to wear and tear, our muscles can get pretty sore and burned out. ACV can help to mitigate these effects from a boost of healthy amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes. If you drink a few spoonful’s diluted in water, you can beat back muscle aches and pains.
- Take it for healthier, shinier hair: ACV can do wonders for the hair. You may think it just serves as a supplement, but can actually serve as a great conditioner and shampoo. It balances and restores the hair’s natural PH and can also help treat dryness and itchiness of the scalp. It serves as a great way to seal the hair’s cuticles, promote growth and prevent the growth of dandruff.
- Take It For Clearer Skin: Apple cider vinegar, when taken with water, is a great way to promote clearer skin. ACV has anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties, making it an option against the many forms of microbes and bacteria that clog pores and cause blackheads. ACV also contains antioxidants and skin-restoring alpha hydroxyl acids. It can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots and also reduces inflammation and redness. When combined with a great diet and skin regimen, apple cider vinegar can help to support youthful, vibrant skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss: ACV before a meal can help to reduce blood sugar levels and can enhance a workout. This can help with burning weight and promote the building of muscle and burning of fat
- Food preservation: You can preserve foods in a natural way by using apple cider vinegar. It can be great for canning and enhance the flavor of your favorite veggies. It also contains a slew of vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and antioxidants that are beneficial for the digestive tract.
- To remove corns: You may dream of being the belle of the ball, but if you have to wear heels, that can be painful. You can eliminate embarrassing and painful corns by soaking a bandage in ACV and wearing it on the affected area overnight. Repeat the process the next day and soon you’ll be ready to dance the night away.
- Help a sunburn: You may have forgotten your sunscreen and are now paying the (painful) price. However, red, peeling skin can be soothed and healed by soaking in a warm bath diluted with ACV. You’ll feel some relief and it can speed up healing as well.
The benefits of apple cider vinegar pills can promote wellness and health. It is a good alternative to traditional treatments and is affordable and accessible. Next time you’re thinking of a natural health option give ACV a try.
At USA Supplements we believe everyone is capable of transformation into their best selves – whether that is by encouraging peak muscle growth, boosting mental performance, or by enhancing athletic performance.